Saturday, January 10, 2009

A joke for young married couples on their wedding night...


My friend Sire posted this joke which I want you to read (link below):


Young Chinese Couple Losing Their Virginity On Their Wedding Night:


I know that some of you have probably seen this joke, but honestly I only just got it as an email the other day and I’ve been saving it for the Friday Funnies Series!

A young Chinese couple get married. She’s a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn’t know that. On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness. He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring.

‘My darring,’ he whispers, ‘I know dis you firss time and you berry flighten. I plomise you, I gib you anyting you wan, I do anyting - juss anyting you wan. You juss ark me. Whatchu wan?’ he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her. A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually shyly whispers back, ‘I wan to tly someting I hab hear abou from odda girls… Numbaa 69.’ More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her….

‘You wan……………………………………….. . Garlic Chicken wif snow pea?’

It sure had me laughing, but truth be told I reckon that there are a lot of real stories of wedding night escapades that may get a giggle or two.

BS Artist

No comments: