Monday, January 31, 2011

One liners to get you laughing today...

Elastiek-01 (xndr)Image via WikipediaNo matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

The maths teacher confiscated  a rubber band slingshot in her class because it was a weapon of maths disruption.

Where can men over the age of 60 find younger, sexy woman who are interested in them? Try a bookstore under fiction.

I used to work with two guys named Alan Beatty and Neville Buist. The pair made a great  "Beatty and the Buist".

Scientists say they have found the missing link - a little monkey. It lived on mostly twigs and berries, which makes it a direct ancestor of today's supermodel.

The anti-aging ad I'd like to see is a baby covered in cream saying,"Oh, I've used too much!"

I keep my office cold. Just because  my dreams have died, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be well preserved.

"A good education is the next best thing to a pushy mother."

Lord,  give me patience...and the time to recover.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: